The Mosaic of Me
- Became a Christ follower in 1981
- Married my one & only husband, Bill, in 1983
- Been a pastor’s wife since 1986 a role I believe is God’s calling on my life. I LOVE His church.
- I’m a card caring member of The Four and No More Club, blessed with four grown children. Three daughters and one son; Rachel O’Neil and her husband Niall are the parents of my grandkids, Jenni and Jared Broderick in TX, Anna in WA, Jon in OR.
- Yes, I live in Kansas but I’m a west coaster at heart.
- My current home is near the Kansas coast, the shores of “Tuttle Puddle,” as a friend of mine from Lawrence, KS calls it.
- I’ve lived in 12 states; I’m a navy brat turned brat (like the sausage) because, you see, my husband’s from WI and 3 of my 4 kids were born there.
- I enjoy water color painting, scrapbooking, and working retail as hobbies. And I’m hoping to learn stained glass soon!
- I am GRAND! At least that what my grandkids call me. Actually, they call me “Grammy” but it sure makes me feel GRAND!